Welcome to the Generations Incorporated Support Link
This website is designed to help us support our tutors - working together on our mission and our priorities.
We believe that literacy is the key to lifelong success. Generations Incorporated improves the literacy skills of young children through Grade 3 by engaging professionally trained older adult volunteers as literacy coaches in our partner schools and after-school programs. We serve communities where opportunity gaps exist to ensure all students have the resources to become literacy proficient.
Will be Updated in Late October - 2018-2019 Salesforce Reports
To view Salesforce Reports for your site including, Timesheets, Sessions, Volunteer and Teacher Lists, please follow the below link, click on reports, and navigate to the folder titled "Site: Your Site Name" on the left hand side.
2018-2019 Site Reports - Salesforce
Google Doc Master Copies
- Overall Site Management Paperwork
- Volunteer Availability Form
- Permission Slip
- Classroom Literacy Program Profile
- Reading Coach Program Profile
- Team Meeting Agenda Template
- Volunteer Progress Reviews, Teacher Check-In Questions, Classroom Literacy Observation Program Checklist, ARC Reading Coach Observation Checklist
- End of Year Timeline & Review of Surveys
- Professional Development & Training Materials
- Behavior Management
- Flash Cards, Graphic Organizers, etc.
- ARC RC & SG Reading Methods Bookmark
Links to Forms
End of Year
- Teacher Program Evaluation
- Post-Tutoring Survey
- BOSTON AND REVERE 2018-2019 TUTOR SURVEY & 2019-2020 INTENT TO SERVE
Instructions, Trainings, and Resources:
- Google Apps
- Policies & Standards
- Site Technology
Communication & Marketing
If you have a good story, the Development team would love to hear it. Please email Andrea with it.
Here are some helpful questions to organize your story(s):
- What problem has Generations Incorporated solved?
- Can you tell me about someone that has been helped? What was it like meeting them for the first time? What did you feel?